Social Icons

VA-Stackhouse Recordings and Foundation Mag Presents - The Lost Album 2 (2008) [Mix Tape]

Gênero: Hip-Hop

Faixas:

01.Foundation Magazine & DJ Unexpected Intro
02.Jay-Z No Hook Bw 4 Kings T.I., Young Buck, Jeezy & Pimp C
03.Jay-Z Hello Bw Life Your Life T.I. Ft. Rihanna
04.Jadakiss Slide
05.T.I. Interlude
06.T.I. Bitch Who
07.Jay-Z Ft. Lil' Wayne Hello Brooklyn Bw No Matter What T.I.
08.T.I. Ft. Jadakiss What You Know About Rmx Bw Dynasty
09.Jadakiss Ft. Bonecrusher Never Scared Bw Watch What You Say T.I. Ft. Jay-Z
10.T.I. Ft. Usher & Jamie Foxx Just Like Me Rmx
11.Jadakiss Interlude
12.Deeper than Rap Jadakiss
13.T.I. I'm Dat Nigga
14.T.I. Propane
15.Jadakiss Ft. Mario Let Me Love You Rmx Bw Can't Knock the Hustle Jay-Z Ft. Mary J. Blige
16.Jadakiss Ft. Mario Let Me Love You Rmx Bw Can't Knock the Hustle Jay-Z Ft. Mary J. Blige
17.Jay-Z Ft. Biggie & Beanie Sigel Ignorant Shit Rmx Bw Keep Ya Head Up Jadakiss
18.Jadakiss Interlude 2
19.Jadakiss Talk About it Bw Celebration Jay-Z Ft. Sauce Money & Memphis Bleek
20.Jadakiss Ft. Neyo Right by My Side Bw that Nigga Jigga Jay-Z
21.Jay-Z Fallin' Bw Right by My Side Jadakiss Ft. Neyo
22.Jadakiss Ft. Juelz Santana & Fabolous Bet Cypher
23.Jadakiss Ft. Mary J. Blige Family Affair Bw Storm (Just Blaze Rmx) Jay-Z
24.T.I. I Know You Missed Me
25.Jadakiss Ft. Max B When I Grow Up
26.Jay-Z Blue Magic Bw Kiss of Death Jadakiss
27.Jadakiss Ft. Beanie Sigel & T.I. Made You Look Rmx Bw Brooklyn Jay-Z, Uncle Murda & Fabolous
28.Jay-Z Roc Boys Bw What Goes Up Must Come Down Jadakiss
29.Jadakiss Roc Boys Freestyle
30.Jadakiss New York Bw Brooklyn's Finest Jay-Z & Biggie
31.Jadakiss Kiss of Death Bw Black Republicans Jay-Z & Nas
32.Jay-Z Angie Martinez Interview
33.Jay-Z History Feat. Tony Williams
34.Jay-Z History Feat. Tony Williams
35.Jadakiss Ft. Nas & Big Pun John Blaze Bw Coming of Age Da Sequel Jay-Z Ft. Memphis Bleek
36.Jadakiss & Bilal Fast Lane Bw Mr. Carter Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne
37.T.I. & Jay-Z Swagger Like Us (Live @ the Hollywood Palladium)
38.Adakiss & Ghostface Run Bw Swagger Like Us T.I. Ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne
39.T.I. Collect Call
40.T.I. Interlude 2
41.Jay-Z Ft. Dante Hawkins Heart of the City (Live Sunday Bloody Edition)
42.Jay-Z Ft. Chris Martin Heart of the City (Live London Edition)
43.Jadakiss Ft. Anthony Hamilton Why Bw Heart of the City Jay-Z
44.Jay-Z Lucifer Bw Why Jadakiss Ft. Anthony Hamilton
45.T.I. Big Shit Poppin' Bw Why Jadakiss Ft. Anthony Hamilton
46.T.I. Whatever You Like Bw Big Pimpin' Jay-Z & Ugk

Tamanho: 110 MB

DOWNLOAD:
free image hosting



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
Blogger Templates